Update: positions have been filled through Oca is aways accepting applications.
From inside Sun King’s downtown Indianapolis tasting room, Oca serves unique sausages and small plates as well as cut-to-order cured meats and farmstead cheeses. Front-line customer service positions are now available for our opening in autumn 2017.
Applicants must be 21 or older. Those with prior experience working in food service are encouraged to apply; however, on-the-job training is provided and a willingness to learn is essential. These are front-of-the-house positions. The ideal candidate is a people person who enjoys hosting and interacting with guests. Successful candidates must demonstrate a strong personal initiative to accomplish tasks independently. Evening and weekend shifts are required.
Cashier/Host: Full Time, though part time may be considered for the right candidate
- take orders and ring up customers
- plate menu dishes
- assist customers with menu selections and product information
- receive orders, update prices in the POS system, create displays
- engage customers and make sure they are taken care of through the entire order process
Monger: Full Time, though part time may be considered for the right candidate
- slice cheese and charcuterie to order, arrange displays, make sandwiches and plate dishes
- slice and package meats to order
- create enticing displays
- work directly with customers to fill orders and provide product information
- assist cashiers
All positions require being part of the team that…
- engages guests in exceptional front-line customer service
- demonstrates excellent product knowledge
- maintains a positive attitude and team spirit
- upholds standards of organization and cleanliness
- plus more
How to apply
Applicants must be 21 or older and are encouraged to apply in person Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm, at Smoking Goose 407 Dorman St. Indianapolis IN 46202. Applicants who cannot apply in person may email a cover letter and resume to jobs [at] ocameansgoose.com No phone calls please.