From inside Sun King’s downtown Indianapolis tasting room, Oca serves unique sausages and small plates as well as cut-to-order cured meats and farmstead cheeses. New front-line customer service positions are now available.
Applicants must be 21 or older. Those with prior experience working in food service are encouraged to apply; however, on-the-job training is provided and a willingness to learn is essential. These are front-of-the-house positions. The ideal candidate is a people person who enjoys hosting and interacting with guests. Successful candidates must demonstrate a strong personal initiative to accomplish tasks independently. Evening and weekend shifts are required.
Cashier/Host: Full Time, though part time may be considered for the right candidate
- take orders and ring up customers
- plate menu dishes
- assist customers with menu selections and product information
- receive orders, update prices in the POS system, create displays
- engage customers and make sure they are taken care of through the entire order process
Monger: Full Time, though part time may be considered for the right candidate
- slice cheese and charcuterie to order, arrange displays, make sandwiches and plate dishes
- slice and package meats to order
- create enticing displays
- work directly with customers to fill orders and provide product information
- assist cashiers
All positions require being part of the team that…
- engages guests in exceptional front-line customer service
- demonstrates excellent product knowledge
- maintains a positive attitude and team spirit
- upholds standards of organization and cleanliness
- plus more
How to apply
Applicants must be 21 or older and are encouraged to apply in person at Oca inside Sun King Brewing at 135 N College St Indianapolis IN 46202. Applicants who cannot apply in person may email a cover letter and resume to jobs [at] ocameansgoose.com No phone calls please.